Space Clocks Space Clocks

That was ok

Got kind of boring after a while and there was a few glitches needed to be fixed, it may get blammed but it just needs a little more features then this game will survive for sure.

Play Those Drums Play Those Drums

I didn't like it

I think this should of been turd of the week...

"Chop-Chop" Chansey "Chop-Chop" Chansey

That was cool

That was a pretty creative game you made there. I use to be in to Pokemon a long time ago so i still know all about those antidotes, pokemon etc. Don't listen the gu ythat posted before me i think he said to fix it up about the controls being to hard. I found nothing bad he probobly has a crappy computer. Keep up the good work!

-The Ring- -The Ring-

It s pretty good but need to improve:

1) The obsticle and backround really got boring.

2) Put more and better music like encouranging music of Lord of the rings at some point like the one where they escape from Moria, or the IsenGaurd music.

3) Ring doesn 't have a stone.

4) Way to damn short and slow!

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

HOLY CRAP! EXCELLENT!

Man that is the ebst rpg iv played on Newgrounds! Keep up the good work, actually man you should make an RPG on the internet online. If your up to it. :). Iv seen really crappy rpg on the internet compared to your thing. Go for it man.

FRAG MARIO FRAG MARIO

hmmm

Wasn't bad wasn't bad at all but maybe you could of added a little more weapons and stuff. It was cool though, i liked it....a bit... ok il admit it gets kinda boring after you v killed him once or twice.

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Well ya should of made a lot more work.

Should of put like the characters and there profiles. Also make a version where you can go to like diff places and such. It would be a lot funner. And put the people talking. Like make Bart say eat my shorts or homer go Doh.

TrueDarkness responds:

Dont worry about that friend. Version 2 is going to have a soundboard! And its gonna have some funny stuff. I already just downloaded like 10 files. I like the charcters profiles idea. Thankyou for all this constructive criticism

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

YEA THAT WAS GREAT!

Perfect game but it would of been better if you added a part where you gotta fight BinLaden in tank.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Cool, this game is good but i have an idea

What would be cool is if ya add more features :) Maybe like a bigger city where you can rent a whore LOL and your charm goes up high and you can buy bigger houses and you can get different guns/weaps and you can buy a car and improve on better ones.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

WOOT THIS IS GOOD

I Looooove this game it s SWEET! Music is great to. When will another new enemy be added? Im very anxiouse to fight the next one!! If ya haven't started on it yet an idea could maybe be in lol Iraq or afghanistan you gotta fight Osoma binladen or a terrist on a tank or a camel. That would be cool! If it s to late maybe the next new boss.